    1) Carlos Mencia
    2) Bobby Lee
    3) Dane Cook (also a dramatic award-winning actor)

    Joey Buttafuoc'd, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    Dude Guest

    Al Gore
    Teddy Kennedy
    Homeland Security Sec. Chernof

    Dude, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    lab~rat >:-) Guest

    Hard to narrow a list down to three but Jeff Jewett would be on
    there...

    lab~rat >:-), Jun 6, 2007
  4. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    OllieNorthie Guest

    Lists are fun. Dave Letterman made a career out of them.

    my top 3

    1. Mr. Shit
    2. Tommy Joe
    3. Mr. Shit

    You may be asking how Mr. Shit makes it as 1 and 3... well thats
    because making him no. 2 would be hack

    OllieNorthie, Jun 6, 2007
  5. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    George Kerby Guest

    Nancy Pelosi
    Michael Moore
    G.W. Bush

    George Kerby, Jun 6, 2007
  6. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    Trey Harlow Guest

    What award is that?

    The three "hip" comedians are your favorites. What a trailblazer you are.

    Trey Harlow, Jun 6, 2007
  7. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    Bill Guest

    1. Bill Hicks
    2. Richard Pryor
    3. Srarh Silverman

    Bill, Jun 6, 2007
  8. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    polar Guest

    G.W. Bush doesn't make me laugh; he just makes me sad
    that this great country elected such a doofus.

    My comedian list:
    Groucho
    Chico
    Harpo

    polar, Jun 7, 2007
  9. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    George Kerby Guest

    I wouldn't have put him there until he became the unofficial President of
    Mexico.
    Howza bout':
    Curly
    Larry
    Mo

    George Kerby, Jun 7, 2007
  10. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    OddsMkr711 Guest

    George Carlin
    Steve Martin
    Richard Pryor

    "Comedy is the truthe done for laughs."

    OddsMkr711, Jun 7, 2007
  11. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    Magda Guest

    ... Mine are:
    ... 1) Carlos Mencia
    ... 2) Bobby Lee
    ... 3) Dane Cook (also a dramatic award-winning actor)

    Christopher Eccleston
    Hugh Laurie
    Christopher Heyerdahl

    Magda, Jun 7, 2007
  12. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    Charlie Self Guest

    Jack Benny
    Phil Harris
    George Carlin

    Charlie Self, Jun 7, 2007
  13. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    mochaspresso Guest

    Alive or dead?

    Dead

    1) Richard Pryor
    2) Red Fox
    3) Flip Wilson

    Alive

    1) Katt Williams
    2) Paul Mooney
    3) Robin Williams

    mochaspresso, Jun 7, 2007
  14. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    explorer Guest

    x-no-archive: yes
    I'm not as in to comedians as I once was and am not up on all the latest -
    but
    Fry & Laurie and Kids In The Hall can still make me laugh aloud just
    thinking about one of their sketches.

    explorer, Jun 7, 2007
  15. Joey Buttafuoc'd

    Magda Guest

    ... x-no-archive: yes
    ... ... > On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:17:33 -0700, in alt.gossip.celebrities, Joey
    ... > Buttafuoc'd
    ... > <> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
    ... >
    ... > ... Mine are:
    ... > ...
    ... > ... 1) Carlos Mencia
    ... > ... 2) Bobby Lee
    ... > ... 3) Dane Cook (also a dramatic award-winning actor)
    ... >
    ... > Christopher Eccleston
    ... > Hugh Laurie
    ... > Christopher Heyerdahl
    ... >
    ... I'm not as in to comedians as I once was and am not up on all the latest -
    ... but
    ... Fry & Laurie and Kids In The Hall can still make me laugh aloud just
    ... thinking about one of their sketches.

    "Jeeves & Wooster" is my favourite. It's just *perfect*!

    Magda, Jun 7, 2007
  16. Wow, this is a tough one...I guess I have listened to these three
    characters the most:

    1. Andrew Dice Clay.
    2. George Carlin.
    3. Sam Kinison.