Who are these guys?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George Preddy, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Betty Swallocks, Dec 11, 2003

  2. "Betty Swallocks" <bettystrailerhomeofthe1Ds&

    Nope, nobody Sigma. Guess again.

    George Preddy, Dec 11, 2003
  3. George Preddy

    mark herring Guest

    I don't respond to George Preddy Posts.....;) This is for Betty.

    Don't you think that posting a picture like this and asking us to guess what
    it is is REALLY STUPID?? What kind of moron would do this?

    --
    ******************
    Mark Herring

    *

    mark herring, Dec 11, 2003
  4. One who needs some constant attention, I guess he trawls the internet
    looking for it. Maybe Steve would like to sit in 'my psychiatrists chair' in
    my trailer. I would like to start off by asking about his relationship with
    his father......

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 11, 2003
  5. George Preddy

    Dog Guest