    Northern Virginia, USA
    Lisa and Jess Origliasso are coming to the Washington DC area on 02-18-06. Who are these girls? They are members of "The Veronicas", but I've never heard of them before. Do they sound good? Even if they don't, you can't ignore the beauty on the right....:lollypop:

    [​IMG]

    bigal, Feb 16, 2006

  2. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Consider this: That is a publicity still. Therefore, it has been airbrushed and editted to hell and back. They don't look like that, they don't sound good, end of story. They are a couple of pop singer losers.

    XhArD, Feb 17, 2006

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    WE NEED THE HITISIST!!!! TO RID THE BOTH OF THEM!!!

    *whame bam, HOLY MUSIC SYMBOL* you are free of the bad sounding music.

    note to self, make-up makes you whiter then the me :|

    unholy, Feb 17, 2006
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,482
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    So you like them?

    bigal, Feb 17, 2006
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, I don't understand that either. I THINK they are saying that they are terrible in some kind of cross between 1337$P33K and Aussie slang. I can't make any sense out of what the following words translate to.

    HITISIST
    whame bam
    HOLY MUSIC SYMBOL (Perhaps a G Clef?)
    "whiter then the me", grammar parser tossed a processor on this.

    It'd be okay if they just spoke 1337$P33K or just spoke random Aussie slang, but when they combine both, it's a double cypher the likes of which even the best cryptographers would be dumbfounded by.

    The Modfather, Feb 17, 2006
  6. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Actually he's referring to a stupid radio station ad, some black dude with a bible is called to help this girl stop singing the Veronicqas because she's possessed by them. His name is the Hitisist, and when the bible doesn't work he holds up a G Clef, yeah. Whiter than me, was not an Australian term either, it's just that Unholy has REALLY pale skin, and he was just commenting that they look even more pale that he does. Where was the attepmtped l33tspeak anyway?

    XhArD, Feb 18, 2006
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    "it was insivisible so that the eye could not hear, for it could only see."

    Man Modfather, i have to record the ad for you :) (ps ross do u know which channel they mainly advertise on?)

    Also, i am pale, but i am Semi Italian so that makes it confusing right? heres the reason, I was sick when i was 8 years old, so sick death became possible, so possible that i didn't remember a thing the first week i was in, all i can remember was my mum bringing fish and chip to get rid of the crappy hospital food :). I had steven Johnsons syndrome, which is when the water escapes from ur body and it wont replish, so i was basicly 30% water after it was all happening, when ur like 90% at normal. My eyes also starts closing and stuff which could have made me blind but my mum washed them (everyday, cause the fat ass nurses couldn't do much) otherwise i would be blind.....

    The story continues in chapter 4 of Bobs novel "when things go wrong".

    unholy, Feb 18, 2006
  8. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I think Channel 10 usually does that ad, they are sponsored by B105 or something aren't they? Anyway, record it if you can.

    XhArD, Feb 18, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn that doesn't sound like much fun at all. Sorry to hear that man.

    The Modfather, Feb 18, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,482
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah, being sick is not fun. Now that you have recovered though, you need to enjoy the life you have. Forget homework, forget work. Gaming is where it's at. Maybe you'll get up early in the morning to join our Call of Duty 2 session this evening (7PM EST on Saturday, February 18th 2006). Check out the topic regarding snow on the east coast for further details...

    bigal, Feb 18, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unfortunately i cant play CoD2 because well, i dont have CoD2 :)

    i need to save fore my x2!!! w00t nothing is without a powerful amd x2!

    unholy, Feb 19, 2006
  12. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey, maybe he was the Kiss Me guy who had the super accurate shotty that could kill from 30 yards. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 19, 2006
  13. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,482
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    This was a fun game. Unholy, you need to save a bit more for COD2. Then once you have it, get lots of sleep during the day and stay up late to join us sometime.

    I'm done for tonight.

    bigal, Feb 19, 2006
  14. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i could set up a server which would uber lag for u :)

    but if i were to play against u i would lag :|

    unholy, Feb 19, 2006
  15. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,482
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's ok with me if you suffer lag. Let's go with that.

    bigal, Feb 19, 2006
  16. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i would still own u :)

    unholy, Feb 19, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Set up your server on your lame ass 1Mb connection, go for it. You do realize though that to run a server you must have at least a 256Kb Up connection and 512Kb is recommended for anything more than 2 players. But go for it. Even with lag I'll whup your butt.

    The Modfather, Feb 20, 2006
  18. bigal

    elegantsatisfaction

    Joined:
    May 10, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    They look better as models...

    elegantsatisfaction, May 22, 2006
  19. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh yer elegant i know what ur refering to... wat be it again?

    Edit: oops just looked at teh title :), they certainly do :) i see them all the time too :)

    unholy, May 22, 2006