    my prepartion is sufficient enough? So please any suggestions/comments are
    very welcome.

    Thank you

    Kiran, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Kiran

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Kiran,

    I think a year of experience on ASP.NET should make you pretty comfortable
    with the topics covered in the exam.

    I only tried the Whizlabs sampler (5-10) questions when I was preparing for
    the exam, so I can't really help you about that. I didn't find those few
    questions useful or similar to the exam questions.

    But I do have one suggestion... For any one of the exams, never rely
    completely on the MS Press Books. In my opinion they are very Text bookish
    in format. Que publishes many books that I would highly recommend going
    through. They also contain the best practice tests I've seen. Also, Que
    books come with PrepLogic Practice Tests in the Bonus CD.

    For exam 70-315, I read these books : (in the order below)

    1. MS Press Book
    2. Designing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# .NET and
    Visual Studio .NET (Que Publications) - Amit Kalani
    An excellent reference book that covers in detail almost every topic
    needed for this exam.
    3. Exam Cram 2 (Que Publications) - Amit, Priti Kalani.
    Read this as a refresher, just a few days before the exam.

    Hope this information helps,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Kiran

    Kiran Guest

    Cerebrus,

    Thank you soo much for your reply. I deeply appreciate your reply.
    Thank again

    Kiran, Feb 27, 2006
  4. Kiran

    Cerebrus Guest

    You're most welcome.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Feb 27, 2006
  5. Kiran

    Simon Hart Guest

    Kiran,

    I can't agree more with Cerebrus.

    Don't rely purely on MS Press books. I too followed a similar route but for
    exam 70-316 (WinForms C#) and I am now doing the same for 70-320 in which I
    am about to take.

    I found the tests from PrepLogic that come with Que publishing books
    invaluable and highly recommend them.

    You might also want to try the self assessment test on Microsofts web site
    which are free to take. You need a Microsoft .NET Passport account that's
    all.

    Good luck
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Feb 27, 2006