    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    Sure, but in my games you are the one kneeling.

    LRM, Mar 21, 2006

  2. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <backing away sloooowly> s'ok Chuck....we want to saved the bad energy for
    the halfwits....

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006

  3. **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    Were they not correct this time?

    I'll just knock 'em around a bit, they'll calm down.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  4. **Kline Sphere's** the one who fcukin said it
    There There

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  5. Jimmy Jimmy

    MitchS Guest

    The real Chuck Norris would never be a gummint worker in Canadia. Jeez.

    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006
  6. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    Maybe he's undercover.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  7. Jimmy Jimmy

    Consultant Guest

    you say this to the guy with two first names? why?????????????

    Consultant, Mar 21, 2006
  8. Jimmy Jimmy

    MitchS Guest

    Chuck Norris could not fit his massive physique into a Neil disguise.
    Besides, where would you even get a Neil disguise?
    Done! After the goat incident I ain't wantin nothin from you.

    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006
  9. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    Damb...I knew letting that info out would be bad.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  10. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    BASTIG! YOU WANNA BLOW MY FREAKIN COVER?

    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  11. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    shhhhh

    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  12. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    available on the InterNeil

    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  13. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    like I care....

    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  14. Jimmy Jimmy

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    Well! That's different! Ok I'll play.

    LRM, Mar 22, 2006
  15. Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Mar 22, 2006