  1. Jimmy Jimmy

    We Dense Day Guest

    He's only a tard. The 're'... you have to EARN.

    We Dense Day, Mar 20, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, We Dense Day spurted out:
    I *knew* it......that explains all the death and destruction that follows Neil.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, We Dense Day spurted out:
    Damb...I knew I shouldn't have clicked that link!! Now my [email protected] is forever
    corrupted.

    InterNeil Consortium Of Microcephalic People Elucidating Through Enhanced Neil
    Technologies [INCOMPETENT]
    InterNeil Explorer Release Technology [INERT]
    InterNeil Explorer Personal Telepath [INEPT]

    Did you miss a few, or did I? Like:
    InterNeil Consortium Of Microcephalic People Losing Equilibrium Through
    Existence [INCOMPLETE] (a division of INCOMPETENT)
    The InterNeil Causes User Perspiration [TIN CUP]
    InterNeil Concatenated Horror With Open Relay Messaging [INCHWORM]

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, We Dense Day spurted out:
    NO!!!!! Never!!! I'd never drive angry, I could get killed. I only drive
    drunk, that way if someone dies, it isn't me.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, We Dense Day spurted out:
    LingMAO

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  6. Jimmy Jimmy

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: We Dense Day assaulted us with:
    I my shoe untied?

    LRM, Mar 20, 2006
  7. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    I told you I'd round-house kick you if you ever told anyone that.

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  8. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    those are just the effects of my posts

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  9. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  10. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    it's assumed

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  11. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    oh, come on, you know you like to play...

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  12. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    So you're saying you haven't done any *real* a$$kicking yet?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  13. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    whatever works...

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  14. << While I was at work, LRM spurted out:
    Something tell me that is *not* why he want's you to bend over!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  15. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    is he also a dotCommunist?

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  16. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    I thought you got the 're' from being a 'tard' over and over and over...

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  17. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    See, I *knew* that was gonna start something.

    <sigh> You're welcome Neil!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  18. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    Oh...right!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  19. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    don't test me or I'll start...

    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  20. Jimmy Jimmy

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    Perhaps you should see a doctor about those voices in your head.

    LRM, Mar 21, 2006