    just got my first mcp and need 2 no which 1 2 do next?

    the one that answered the phone, you retard.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Jimmy Jimmy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Here Here!

    or as OP would say, hear, hear!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006

  3. Jimmy Jimmy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    My briefcase is older than that kid.
    so is my first laptop!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    Now that I think about it, if it wasn't posted by you, it did have your name in
    it.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, TechGeekPro spurted out:
    Positive in a non positive way I suppose.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  6. Jimmy Jimmy

    MitchS Guest

    Well, as you may already know, all posts are about Neil.

    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006
  7. Jimmy Jimmy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Well, as you may already know, all posts are about Neil.

    And Chuck Norris

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006
  8. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    even teh chuck norris ones are about me

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  9. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    I am the InterNeil...bow before me

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  10. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    duh

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  11. Jimmy Jimmy

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    No.

    LRM, Mar 20, 2006
  12. Jimmy Jimmy

    Briscobar Guest

    that's rich!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 20, 2006
  13. Jimmy Jimmy

    Frisbee® Guest

    Speaking of rich, how's Pablo been doing these days?

    Frisbee®, Mar 20, 2006
  14. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    So why isn't this called the NeilsGroup? Awe [email protected] I just say that out
    loud?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  15. Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  16. Jimmy Jimmy

    Briscobar Guest

    Ramon, you mean? Ramon Pablo Briscobar? He's kinda given up. His puppet
    master doesn't really have the time. Although, another alter ego created to
    bait alongside Ramon still does see occasional work. His name's Victor
    Swartovski. He's part of the Russian Mafia. :)

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Briscobar, Mar 20, 2006
  17. Jimmy Jimmy

    We Dense Day Guest

    Neil IS Chuck Norris. Neil is just Chuck Norris' secret identity.

    We Dense Day, Mar 20, 2006
  18. Jimmy Jimmy

    We Dense Day Guest

    We Dense Day, Mar 20, 2006