    Jimmy Jimmy Guest

    helo,

    just got my first mcp and need 2 no which 1 2 do next?

    Jimmy Jimmy, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    Carey Frisch [MVP], Mar 19, 2006

  3. Jimmy Jimmy

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Carey Frisch [MVP] assaulted us with:
    That was beautifully said, and some very good advice.

    LRM, Mar 19, 2006
  4. Jimmy Jimmy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I can see why you're an MVP.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 19, 2006
  5. Jimmy Jimmy

    TBone Guest

    Whichever one the Microsoft certification site says to do next.

    TBone, Mar 19, 2006
  6. Jimmy Jimmy

    We Dense Day Guest

    You must be French.

    We Dense Day, Mar 19, 2006
  7. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    _THAT_.....was appropriate.

    Neil, Mar 19, 2006
  8. **Carey Frisch [MVP]'s** the one who fcukin said it
    Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  9. **Jimmy Jimmy's** the one who fcukin said it
    Ok, Jimmy....lesson #1

    s'ok 2 tak lik dis wen u r txtng fone 2 fone. But when you're in a
    newsgroup where nobody else is doing it, *THINK*.

    Do you see anyone in this newsgroup, or *any* of the adult newsgroups,
    texting like we're on a phone with our friends? Maybe if you would spend a
    little time reading the posts, you would see that we don't. And maybe, you
    would have also figured out that the answer to your question has already
    been answered.....*at least* a dozen times in the past 3 months.

    Besides, if *you* can't figure out which exam to take next, then maybe you
    weren't meant to take *any* exams. I suggest handing over your MCP Card and
    starting highschool over again.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  10. Jimmy Jimmy

    Lasher Guest

    PotD

    Lasher, Mar 20, 2006
  11. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    ahem, there have been other MVPs in here (including at least one MVP/MCNGP)

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  12. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    I wasn't knocking him. He's just the first one I've seen respond in a
    semi-negative way, and I've read all (or most) of the posts in mcse, mcsa,
    and mcdst all the way back to 12/18/2005.

    Kudos to him!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  13. **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
    Here Here!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  14. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    ancient history indeed ;)

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  15. Jimmy Jimmy

    LnkWizard Guest

    That needs to be a quote at the super sekrit site

    LnkWizard, Mar 20, 2006
  16. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    not to mention, a helluva lotta reading

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  17. Jimmy Jimmy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Considering the OP's horrid grammar, I'd say it was a very positive reply.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 20, 2006
  18. Jimmy Jimmy

    Frisbee® Guest

    A fifteen-year-old MVP in the MCSD group is telling us not to use naughty
    language when chastizing assfsckers. He seemed to have little to nothing to
    say on the subject of cheating assfsckers, just on some of us using some
    naughty words.

    My briefcase is older than that kid.

    Frisbee®, Mar 20, 2006
  19. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    I do what I can....

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  20. Jimmy Jimmy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    meanie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006