    at the same price level?

    thanks,
    /pk

    Piotr Kania, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Piotr Kania

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Correct. The 5400 uses the same converters as the 5700, so it's the
    WC-E80 which get the 5400 down to 0.8 X 28mm = 22.4mm.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Piotr Kania

    peter Guest

    Hi, I just started doing something similar recently -- shooting interior of
    house.
    I have tried two different compact digital cameras with wide angle
    attachment, a nikon 990 and a sony 707. There is noticeable barrel
    distortion with either of them. Fortunately, the distortion can be fixed in
    photoshop with a free plug-in "panatools".

    I suspect you would see barrel distortion on most wide angle attachments, so
    be prepared to use photoshop.

    peter, Jul 17, 2003
  4. Piotr Kania

    Piotr Kania Guest

    Ok, thanks for the info. I have seen some samples on the net from wide
    angle and that was actually my second question how to adjust the images
    :)

    /pk

    Piotr Kania, Jul 18, 2003