    Canon 1D and selling his EF-S lenses. The first one is a Sigma 12-24
    f/4.5-5.6 EX DG. The second is a Tokina AT-X 124 AF Pro. He has offer them
    to me at the same price. Which is the best lens?

    Master Chef Richard Campbell, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Choice "C" - none of the above.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 22, 2005

  3. That's choice "D". Choice "C" is the Canon 10-22.

    If you find a good copy of the Stigma 12-24, it's a seriously fun lens on a
    1Ds or 1Dsmk2. I passed on that lens simply because if I bought it, I'd put
    it on a cheap Rebel film body and probably never shoot digital again...

    Seriously, though, none of the lenses mentioned are "EF-S" lenses, and
    choice "C", the Canon 10-22, is the right answer for the 350D.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Jul 22, 2005