Which Voip service for Vancouver, Canada? Any Recommendations?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by rainforest, Jul 23, 2007.

  1. rainforest

    rainforest Guest

    Hello,

    I would like to choose a Voip service in Vancouver Canada for my
    residence. Could someone please make me a recommendation?

    I am looking for a reliable Voip service that offers me a local number
    in Vancouver, Canada, as well as e911 service. Under $20/month
    preferably.

    Thank you,

    Here are some Voip services I have briefly looked at online:

    voipgo.net
    comwave.ca
    fuguphone.com
    Digitalvoice.ca
    evolvetoday.ca
    http://www.dolphintel.com
    Mobitus (Fatport)
    www.netfone.ca
    Navigata (webcall)
    Primus
    skype.com
    peopleline.net
    Packet8

    Its difficult to make a choice with all theses possibilities. Any
    recommendations?

    Are there other Voip services people might be inclined to recommend?

    Thanks!

    rainforest, Jul 23, 2007

  2. rainforest

    discotechind Guest