    Guest Guest

    Out of all the version for x64 - Home, Home Premium, Enterprise, etc... which
    supports Dual-Core Multi-Threading capabilties?

    Guest, Oct 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    All versions of Vista supports Dual-Core.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Core 2 Extreme X6800

    Guest, Oct 21, 2006

  3. All 'Pro' versions of Windows has multi-processor support, I believe. The OS
    doesn't care if they sit in separate sockets or are crammed into one casing.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Actually, even the non-Pro versions will work with multiple cores (if they
    are in the same socket), like XP Home and all of the home Vistas.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 21, 2006
  5. Ah, well - that's when it starts caring!

    Thanks.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 21, 2006
  6. All versions support single-proc multi-cores, but the professional versions
    are required for dual-procs, multi-core or not. Quad-proc and up require a
    server edition.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 23, 2006