    Ben UK Guest

    Has anyone recently taken the exam and can tell me?
    Thanks

    Ben UK, Sep 17, 2007

  2. The general rule of thumb is that if a new version causes a question to be
    wrong, they remove that question, so you really need to only study things
    that are common to all versions.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 17, 2007

  3. Ben UK

    Ben UK Guest

    Has anyone taken the exam recently? Which version of WSUS was used?

    Ben UK, Sep 18, 2007
  4. Ben UK

    Power Point Guest

    I just took this exam for the 2nd time this sat 9/15/2007. They are testing
    you on WSUS 2.0 not the newest version 3.0. My thing is this exam is hard and
    you must know this info forward and backwards. SO be ready. I think I am
    going to try one more time in OCT. The 1st time I took exam was in June and
    it had 58 question this time only 46. GOOD LUCK

    Power Point, Sep 18, 2007