    be released? If it's available, how could I enable it replacing 1.5 version?

    Thanks for your time,

    Mirko

    Mirko, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

    Thanks to a reply in Italian Cisco NG I found the relative document on Cisco
    site, I'm posting it here should it be useful to anybody:

    "Secure shell version 2 support"

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._feature_guide09186a00802045dc.html#wp1027129

    ------------------8<-------------------8<-----------------------------
    Feature History for Secure Shell Version 2 Support

    Release Modification
    12.3(4)T
    This feature was introduced.

    12.3(2)XE
    This feature was incorporated into Cisco IOS Release 12.3(2)XE.

    12.3(7)T
    Support was added for the SSH Version 2 client.

    Mirko

    Mirko, Jul 27, 2004