    away with, paragraph after paragraph, of, "What'd he say?".

    There isn't even one mention of the content of the photo. Was it a
    publicity stunt or was it for real? Take a close look at the "shackles".

    richard, Nov 9, 2010

  2. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    Only if your name is RtS.

    The article contained nothing of difficulty to comprehend.

    Aardvark, Nov 9, 2010

  3. richard

    Parko Guest

    Parko, Nov 10, 2010
  4. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    Prisoners in civilised countries like Oz, NZ and the UK don't have the
    indignity of shackles imposed on them, or if they do it's certainly
    extremely rare. Handcuffs are sufficient.
    Why would they have to be armed?
    Why would they have to be armed at all?

    Aardvark, Nov 10, 2010