    matter which way I would go would certainly require some time and effort.

    Any Suggestions Welcome,
    Dave Marden

    Dave Marden, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Dave Marden

    Dandy Weyn Guest

    Why don't you go for MCSE with development exams as electives which gives
    you the possibility to get you additionaly the MCSD certification

    --
    Regards,

    Dandy Weyn
    MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCT

    www.dandyman.net

    Dandy Weyn, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Dave Marden

    Dave Marden Guest

    Probably not a bad idea, how hard is it usually for someone with my
    credentials to get to the cert level (ie. MCSE, or MCSD)?

    Just an idea or guess would be great,
    Dave Marden

    Dave Marden, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Dave Marden

    Guest Guest

    Personally, from what you described, I think you are very
    far from ready. You sound like one of those guys
    who "thinks" they are ready, but are really so far from
    it. For example, you played with Visual Basic, and now
    you think you are a programmer, I doubt you could pass any
    of the test. Just my opinion.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Dave Marden

    Dave Marden Guest

    I totally agree with you, I am not ready to pass any of the tests, I do
    however feel that I could pass I have a good base for learning.

    Thanks for the input,
    Dave Marden

    Dave Marden, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Dave Marden

    Guest Guest

    That is a GREAT attitude to have, and I commend you for
    that. Good luck, I think you will do fine if you work
    hard at it!!!!!!

    Guest, Feb 6, 2004