  1. utseay

    utseay Guest

    Which would you purchase - anyone have any experence with the N1?

    utseay, Dec 28, 2005

  2. utseay

    Smudger Guest

    I don't like the N1's touch screen. The P200 is brilliantly built and is
    now much cheaper than the N1. I'd buy the P200 out of these two.

    Smudger, Dec 28, 2005

  3. utseay

    utseay Guest

    Thanks, I went with the P200. The newer one seems to have a different
    menu system or something. Maybe a software upgrade? Anyways, still
    the same reliable P200 - great quality and NO RED EYE. I saw a picture
    or two on the net taken with a DSC-N1 and there was red eye - I HATE
    RED EYE!!

    Thanks for the help

    utseay, Jan 6, 2006