    be suitable for bearing in mind that I have no previous experience of SQL
    server.

    I was looking at exam 70-431 or 70-445.

    bryand, Mar 26, 2010

  2. bryand

    Chris M Guest

    445 is the 2005 business intelligence exam which I imagine probably
    assumes that you already have a fairly advanced knowledge of SQL Server.

    431 is the most basic of the SQL 2005 certs. 70-432 is the 2008 version.
    Either of those would be a good place to start. I'd go for 2008 unless
    you have a good reason to concentrate on 2005.

    Chris M, Mar 26, 2010