    language to learn. C# or VB. I used to do a little asp
    programming (a little) in VBscript. Also, which exam
    should I attempt first. Can anyone give me some pointers?

    Lincoln Parks, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Lincoln Parks

    Eric Guest

    Is VBScript the only language you've used? Obviously VB.NET is closer
    to VBScript.

    C# is closer to JavaScript and C++.

    How many years of experience do you have? C# is more popular as your
    experience level goes up. It's also more popular for advanced apps,
    although VB.NET is NOT in any way a weaker language.

    VB.NET is more popular among people who primarily make web apps.

    Eric, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Obviously VB.NET is closer
    about as close as the north and south poles!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004