    and also what your experiances have been of using it.

    Thanks

    Crumb

    Crumb, May 15, 2006

  2. Crumb

    Graham Guest

    X-Ten call themselves Counterpath or some-such now.

    IIRC I first came across X-Lite with FWD

    Are you really asking which products are compatible with X-Lite/X-Pro?

    In which case most of them that use SIP are, and many have X-Lite

    support, in that configuration details are given on the providers

    websites.

    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, May 15, 2006

  3. Crumb

    Crumb Guest

    Thanks Graham,

    I was really after which providers give you branded and locked version
    of the X-Ten Software when you set up an account.

    Thanks

    Crumb

    Crumb, May 15, 2006
  4. Sipgate give you a branded pre-configured copy, but it's not all that
    locked.

    Thomas Kenyon, May 15, 2006