    Anyone with an opinion on them ?

    Thanks for your help.

    Maxime

    Maxime, Aug 24, 2007

  2. Maxime

    Jono Guest

    Maxime submitted this idea :
    Which were on your "longlist"?

    Jono, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Maxime

    Maxime Guest

    Voipfone for example.

    Basically we drew a list of all the providers that claimed to do VOIP
    PBX to start with.
    Regards,

    Maxime

    Maxime, Aug 28, 2007
  4. Maxime

    Jono Guest

    It happens that Maxime formulated :
    What made you rule out Voipfone?

    I've never heard of coms.net which clearly /doesn't/ mean they're no
    good.....

    Jono, Aug 28, 2007
  5. Maxime

    tollgate Guest

    Hello Maxime

    I use Gradwell both at home and work and have found the service
    excellent.

    Steve

    tollgate, Aug 29, 2007