    MCPD.

    Please suggest what could be better?

    Thanks!

    enter, Oct 3, 2007

  2. From your question, I think that perhaps you misunderstand. The MCPD is an
    assembly of MCTS exam credentials. You need to pursue your MCTS in various
    subjects in order to go after the MCPD. Its just like the MCSE. You
    complete multiple MCP-level credential exams whcih build to the larger
    credentials which certify your experience in a broader range of technical
    ability.

    Wayne Anderson, Oct 3, 2007

  3. You can get MCTS in different subjects like web, windows and distributed
    applications. Multiple MCTS exams you can get your MCPD.

    Thanks
    Priyank

    priyank patel, Dec 8, 2007