    I had finish the 70-270 WinXP examination on last week, I am not sure should
    I do the MCSE 2000 or 2003, and when will MCSE 2000 be expire???

    Thanks

    Anthony, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Anthony

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    mcse 2k won't expire

    Kian Wah Lai, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Anthony

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Neil Simpson, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Anthony

    Consultant Guest

    that is an assinine statement

    Consultant, Dec 19, 2003
  5. Anthony

    Guest Guest

    th 2003 for sure ... but at the same time windows 2000
    will not be retired both windows 2000 and 2003 use the
    same basic technology . even more windows 2000 is much
    popular than windows 2000

    Guest, Dec 20, 2003
  6. Anthony

    Brat Guest

    say again?

    Brat, Dec 20, 2003
  7. Anthony

    JaR Guest

    Are you sure you want him to try that again?

    JaR, Dec 20, 2003
  8. Anthony

    Brat Guest

    probably not