    windows
    before writing the web application.
    Thank you.

    Guest, May 22, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Kwame:

    Because there are always first time jitters whenever you try something new,
    such as taking certification exams, I always advise that your first exam
    should be on the topic that you are most familiar with. Passing that one exam
    makes taking subsequent exams that much easier. So look over all of the
    "skills being measured" sections on the Preparation Guides, and choose the
    exam that's easiest for you first. If writing web applications is easier for
    you than writing windows applications, by all means take the web exam first.

    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    Guest, May 22, 2007