    Then i'm still wondering, how much do we need a Wi-Fi handset , when
    cordless ones being adequate in use?
    the former one definately have advantages over the latter one?

    qiaoqianapply, Aug 15, 2007

  2. qiaoqianapply

    mypost001 Guest

    I am a little confused by your question. Because Wi-Fi handset is also
    a cordless handset.

    But the Wi-Fi handset do have some advantages compared to traditional
    ones. And its most oustanding advantage would be the speed of access
    into the network which is up to 11Mbps, so it can meet the substantial
    files transmition. Other than that, it can spread its signal to a
    further distance.

    However in my opinion, the cordless DECT ip phones are ecential for
    your use which has less cost. You can
    find what you want at:https://host569.ipowerweb.com/~telecomc/
    osCommerce/catalog/index.php/cPath/21?
    osCsid=d2e3d32fa02d3fa4a301d758221fa49b

    mypost001, Aug 15, 2007

  3. qiaoqianapply

    yaoren51 Guest

    I agree with your opinion.I prefer cordless handset to Wi-Fi
    handset ,however skill of cordless is more mature than latter one.but
    I think the products of siemens are too high ,I have seen that one
    DECT voip phone are just sold 75 dollars .It can save you a lot of
    money.

    yaoren51, Aug 15, 2007