Which of these players would you choose?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tony Olmstead, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. Pioneer DV-563A or Pioneer DV-578A

    Thanks for any and all comments.

    Tony Olmstead, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Tony Olmstead

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Ugh. Neither one.

    Pug Fugley, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Tony Olmstead

    Galley Guest

    The 563A had problems with many discs. Isn't the 578-A the replacement model?
    Don't Samsung and Toshiba also make universal players?

    Galley, Jun 27, 2004
  4. Tony Olmstead

    root Guest

    I just bought, and returned, the 578 from Best Buy.
    The picture seemed grainier than I am used to, and
    the player would skip and halt on DVD-Rs made on
    Ritek blanks. Funny thing, the disks were made using
    a Pioneer 107 writer.

    root, Jun 28, 2004