    the 1.1 concepts and classes?

    Thanks,
    Bill

    billd, Jul 2, 2008

  2. Bill,

    It was released in 2002, so I doubt it covers 2.0 or 3.5. :)

    Keep in mind that the exam is being retired in March 2009.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-315.mspx

    Matthew Wills, Jul 3, 2008

  3. billd

    billd Guest

    Yeah, after looking around more it appears there are now newer tests that
    cover 2 and 3.x that are part of a diff. cerification path than the old MCAD

    billd, Jul 3, 2008
  4. Hi, Bill...

    MCAD.NET & MCSD.NET Certifications target .NET v1.1 (Visual Studio .NET
    2003).

    The specific exam codes are these:

    C# VB
    70-305 70-315 Web
    70-306 70-316 Windows
    70-310 70-320 XML Web Services, Serviced Components & Data
    Access
    70-330 70-340 Secure Development in .NET

    I hope it helped you.

    Ricardo D. Masabel Avendaño
    MCTS – Windows Mobile 5.0 Application Development
    MCTS – SQL Server 2005
    MCAD.NET

    Ricardo D. Masabel Avendaño, Sep 24, 2008