Which MS certification is most popular nowdays?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jiajiaupgrade, Mar 9, 2009.

  1. Recommend Microsoft certificatons:

    * Exchange Server 2007
    * MCAD.NET
    * MCDBA
    * MCDST
    * MCITP
    * MCP
    * MCPD
    * MCSA
    * MCSA 2003
    * MCSD.NET
    * MCSE
    * MCSE 2000 Security
    * MCSE 2003
    * MCSE 2003 Managing
    * MCSE 2003 Security
    * MCTS
    * Microsoft Business Solutions
    * Microsoft Licensing exam
    * Microsoft Partner Competency exam
    * Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring
    * Office SharePoint Server 2007
    * TS
    * Windows SharePoint Services 3.0

    But, which ms certifications is the most popular now, get answers in
    http://www.pass4sure.nl/ .

    jiajiaupgrade, Mar 9, 2009

  2. jiajiaupgrade

    Kline Sphere Guest

    your ma's whore.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2009

  3. jiajiaupgrade

    CBIC Guest

    you know it. I gave it to her in the dumper last night and she loved it.

    CBIC, Mar 9, 2009
  4. jiajiaupgrade

    Kline Sphere Guest

    makes a change, she usually only goes for guys standing in line at the
    soup kitchen.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2009