Which movie is this (B&W) Man walks into painting in gallery?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mikey, May 7, 2007.

  1. Mikey

    Mikey Guest

    I remember seeing this film when I was young.

    I think it was B&W.

    It starts with a man sitting, looking at a picture in a gallery. He then
    somehow enters the picture and enters a small house.

    The house is full of all odd characters.

    If I remember the garden also plays a part in the film.

    I also seem to remember he can't get back out.

    At first I thought It may be a Twilight Zone, but I have every one of these
    and although I have not seen all of them, I can't see it mentioned in the

    I also have Night Gallery, but can't see it there.

    Any Ideas?

    Thanks

    Mikey

    Mikey, May 7, 2007

  2. Mikey

    DudeWalker

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Many years later... I have your answer: Three Cases of Murder (1955). It's on Hulu iirc

    DudeWalker, Apr 17, 2015
    Becky likes this.

  3. Mikey

    Becky