    Guest Guest

    Hi im looking into doing an MCSE course but will have to study from home and go into college to do the exams, i do not know which exam i should be doing as there are a few different ones like for sever 2003 and 2000 what should i be doing as i have just finished A+

    Thanks

    Guest, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Guest

    Spooky Nerd Guest

    First, you really need to think about why you want to take an MCSE
    course/exam. What are you planning on doing with it? What kind of
    position are you looking for? If you are just starting out in the IT
    world, maybe you should take the MCDST. On the other hand, if you are
    trying to get into something like development, then you should look at
    the .net exams. If you have no experience, but are determined to get an
    MCSE, then start with the XP client exam (70-270). You can find the
    complete list of exams on the MS web site.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/

    Chris

    P.S. The word I is capitalized. There's a question about that on almost
    every test.

    Spooky Nerd, Feb 26, 2004