Which MCSA exam should I start?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Aris Mughni Daryatmo, Oct 9, 2003.

  1. I'm planning to take exam 70-290, 70-291, 70-270, 70-284. Which one should I
    take first?

    Aris Mughni Daryatmo, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Aris Mughni Daryatmo

    brianz Guest

    Best to start with 70-270 and get XP out of the way, then concentrate on the
    server stuff.

    brianz, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Aris Mughni Daryatmo

    Cable Guy Guest

    thanks!

    Cable Guy, Oct 11, 2003
  4. Aris Mughni Daryatmo

    MCSE World Guest

    Have you gotten any real world experience with the products you mention
    exams for? You better start easy with Windows XP and 70-270...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 13, 2003