    *** HAWK Guest

    Can anyone recommend me the best converter for this please.
    Thanks

    *** HAWK, Nov 23, 2003

  2. *** HAWK

    DaveG Guest

    How best??
    Quickest,accurate,cheapest?
    Do you mean CD to MP3/WMA??
    If so Cdex probably ;-)
    HTH.
    http://www.cdex.n3.net/
    --
    ATB-DaveG.

    "I'm going to give you these pills. They use them for slowing down
    sperm whales, so don't go operating no machinery or talking to the
    human race for about a year and a half."

    DaveG, Nov 23, 2003

  3. *** HAWK

    HamMan Guest

    The one inculed with Windows XP Plus, and which was provided as a free
    download at one point does the job, integrates nicely into the shell.

    Hamman

    HamMan, Nov 23, 2003
  4. *** HAWK

    JJ Guest