    use. I want to have the longest lasting and the best compatible
    battery that i could recharge to use over and over. Let me know what
    you guys have experienced and is proud of.

    Samuel C., Dec 17, 2003

  2. Check out:

    http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM

    I am currently using the Sanyo 2100 batteries and the Lightning Pack 4000N
    charger in my Olympus C-2100UZ. I also use a DPS-9000 external battery that I
    got from my local Ritz (I don't know if the DPS-9000 works with Kodak).

    Michael Meissner, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Samuel C.

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Sam,

    Since you have already purchased the DX6340 camera, I suggest you get the
    NiMH rechargeable battery and Dock or charger. Whatever meets your
    particular need. The battery I noted is configured to be charged in the
    camera and is quite populer. Just set the camera on the dock and the camera
    will be kept at the ready for your picture taking. Check the following page
    for details.

    http://www.kodak.com/go/dx6340
    http://www.kodak.com/go/accessories

    These two URLs will be able to help and direct you to online stores if you
    want to find them.

    Talk to you soon, let me know if there are questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Samuel C.

    Samuel C. Guest

    Okay, I am not sure of purschasing a dock yet because I might get a
    printer dock so but at the same time I dont want to have a dock
    because I'm afraid of overcharging it or so. Lot of chargers now are
    30 minute chargers, do you recommend those, such as Energizer or
    Duracell kind? I'm just thinking if this is safe for me to put it in
    and use?

    Thanks,
    Samuel

    Samuel C., Dec 20, 2003