    largely supported in corporate envoirment.
    anyway please response me about what to choose among
    winxp and 2k pro.

    Alam, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Alam

    chris kirk Guest

    win XP has more features than 2000 but there is not as
    much of a major difference between 2000 and XP as therewas
    between NT and 2000. so go with whatever OS you have the
    most exposure to and experience with. I took XP because i
    had taken classes on it and had XP at home and played
    around with it's features at home as well.

    chris k

    chris kirk, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Alam

    ??? Guest