Which Free upload site to use....which is Fast & Reliable

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by divyaf, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. divyaf

    divyaf Guest

    Pic27.com Free Image Hosting site
    http://www.pic27.com

    This website combines a very simplistic approach to storing your image
    files online, along with providing each user with multiple linking
    options. The site is of tremendous value to bloggers, web auctioneers
    and other users who cannot afford a paid hosting solution.

    Although i Know a dozen of Upload site but most of them are simply
    useless as some of them deliver Poor Quality and are Excessively
    Slow.They also turn transparent images Black which is cruel.Most of
    them require registration and manyof them do not allow multiple
    uploads but Unlike all those upload site Pic27 is Fast,Reliable allows
    multiple uploads (Filesize Upto 1 GB).

    I would Strongly recommend this site for users who've had a bad
    experience with other upload site as i had in the past but now i am
    glad that this upload site has all the features which i Badly Wanted

    divyaf, Jul 26, 2007

  2. divyaf

    bodensee Guest

    This is a joke right? I tried opening the site four times in Safari
    and Firfox and it crashed the browser each time. Don't bother!

    bodensee, Jul 26, 2007