    of each unit?

    Thank you in advance

    Dad

    -dad, Nov 22, 2006

  2. -dad

    Mark B. Guest

    The Sigma can be used as a master or slave, whereas the Canon can only be
    used as a slave. The Canon has better build quality, but that shouldn't be
    too much of a problem for most users. I've had the non-DG Sigma for a
    couple years now, I've had no problems with it. The Sigma will activate
    another Canon off-camera, and can be triggered itself by a ST-E2 or another
    E-TTL master flash. The Sigma is slightly more powerful.

    Mark

    Mark B., Nov 24, 2006

  3. -dad

    -dad Guest

    Thank you for your reply. I am really leaning to the sigma but wanted
    someone elses input about it first.

    -dad, Nov 24, 2006