    Den Guest

    Frisco Kid
    Raggedy Man

    Den, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Wild Coyote Guest

    I am waiting for that one. Add Grand Prix to that list. Confessions
    of a Call Girl with Lesley Lindsay aka Leslie Lindsey. Also, She,
    Spanking the Monkey, The Vindicator and Midnight Gigolo with Laura
    Gemser.

    Wild Coyote, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Tad Bitt§ï£

    DBR Guest

    Ducktales and the Treasure of the Lost Lamp, also.

    DBR, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Den Guest

    Almost cool. I checked IMDB and didn't see it. After your post I checked
    pricegrabber and found it nearly everywhere scheduled for release December
    28. Unfortunately it doesn't count cuz it's not original aspect ratio.
    Speaking of which, I just ordered a copy of Matewan from Amazon.ca and it
    is original aspect ratio.

    Den, Nov 2, 2004
  5. --BZZT!
    The refs are holding a consultation on this one, but, since Warner's RKO
    Val Lewton Collection box for 2Q'05 (including "Leopard Man" and "I
    Walked...") hasn't *technically* been announced on official channels as
    yet, no penalty and a flag on the play...Resume game.
    Please do.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Shinner Guest

    C'mon...no one wants Song of the South?

    Shinner, Nov 2, 2004
  7. Tad Bitt§ï£

    karlpov Guest

    Since when does "not yet on DVD" mean "not yet announced to be issued
    on DVD"?

    karlpov, Nov 2, 2004
  8. Derek Janssen, Nov 2, 2004
  9. karlpov wrote
    Admit it, you thought you were making these two up, didn't you?--
    No excuse; you know the rules, now back in the penalty box.

    Derek Janssen (eh, these rhubarbs)

    Derek Janssen, Nov 2, 2004
  10. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Impmon Guest

    Everyone knows Disney is not going to let that happen. :(

    Another DVD I would like to get: Jack and the Beanstalk (1974
    animated) that had witch, mouses, and princess on a cloud. Not the
    usual Jack vs Giant only like about 20 other movies are.

    Impmon, Nov 2, 2004