  1. I just passed exam 70-270, can’t make up my mind, was wondering which way to
    go, take MCSE 2000 and then upgrade to MCSE 2003 or straight MCSE 2003, any
    pro and cons, thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?=, Nov 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?=

    Mitch S. Guest

    If the only test you have taken is 270 then it would be a waste of time to
    take the 2000 option unless you have extensive experience on that sytem. If
    not, save yourself some time and go 2003.

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, CCNA, A+, Net+

    Mitch S., Nov 12, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?=

    skully Guest

    I am not sure I agree with that argument, it really depends on what OS
    you expect to be working on. Microsoft now regognise MCSE all the way
    back to NT4.0 if you were to take 2000 now then upgrade to 2003 you
    would be a far marketable commodity.

    skully, Nov 13, 2004
  4. Thanks for the reply, I was thinking of the same.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?=, Nov 15, 2004