    choice, though the QUE books are a little more pricey. Any
    recommendations?

    Thx for your time...

    John, Feb 12, 2004

  2. John

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Go for the desktop apps one first... Even in this online world, still the
    majority of commercial applications are desktop orientated...

    As for the books, I've found the QUE one by Mike Gunderloy to be an
    excellent book... Essentially a VB version of the excellent Amit Kalani
    books

    Lorne Smith, Feb 12, 2004

  3. John

    Guest Guest

    Thx for the advice!

    Guest, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Another angle, though not necessarily true, is to go for the one that's more
    closely associated with your experience. If you've been a web developer,
    start with that one, or desktop if that's been the bulk of your experience.

    Being a career-switcher, coming from a consulting background, I went for
    70-300 first. To me, it's nice to get one under your belt before you start
    tackling material you're not as familiar with.

    Brunswick

    Brunswick Lowe, Feb 13, 2004
  5. John

    Guest Guest

    hi
    there

    i think it's better to start with 70-306 , i have done this exam in 2 months , i had no idea abt .net freamework

    still read from ms press books is better choice , u can also have the wrox publication book for professional edition

    Guest, Feb 17, 2004