    Justin Guest

    I am trying to get a game plan together. For example,what
    exams should I take before the next. Any recommendations?

    Justin, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Justin

    Jaime Guest

    Well what do you know the most about, that has a lot to do
    with the order.

    Jaime, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Have you taken a look at the MS MCSD site? That would be
    a good place for you to investigate your options. Please
    go here
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

    Best regards,

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]

    This posting provided AS IS with no warranties, and
    confers no rights.

    Ben Guterson [MSFT], Oct 1, 2003
  4. Justin

    Hassan anwr Guest