    I want to know which exam should be taken first.Do we
    have to take exams in some order to make sure that they
    are interrelated

    Guest, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Guest

    Dragon Guest

    If you are talking about MCSE, then take Pro exam first.

    Dragon, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Guest

    fygar Guest

    ::Shrug::
    70-297

    fygar, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Do exams 69-999 and 70-000 still count towards MCSE?

    Or will I need to upgrade?

    JaR
    Degraded Thug

    JaR, Jun 8, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ----- JaR wrote: ----

    On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:56:10 -0700, Sandworm extemporised
    Do exams 69-999 and 70-000 still count towards MCSE

    Or will I need to upgrade

    Ja
    Degraded Thu

    JaR, you will definately neet to upgrade those two with the
    new standard 70.2-001.aarp and the 69.3-999.0u81
    if you want to remain certified.

    Always glad to be of assistance.

    Sandworm
    "humbled to be asked for assistance" Thu

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    Ron Guest

    My instructor said to take 219 first as an easy exam and then take 216
    because pro and Server have some questions that relate to that. After that
    he said to take whatever you need to finish. I followed that advice and it's
    worked so far.

    Ron, Jun 9, 2004
  7. Guest

    Kosh Guest