    Which certification Do I need to take?

    thanks
    naamala

    naamala, Sep 10, 2007

  2. naamala

    Cerebrus Guest

    None. Wait !! Maybe DCPDB ? (Domino's Certified Pizza Delivery Boy)

    Cerebrus, Sep 10, 2007

  3. naamala

    Alan T Guest

    When did you get this? How long had you been preparing for?

    Alan T, Sep 11, 2007
  4. Don't laugh, when my daughter worked at Subway as a teenager, someone
    actually asked her if she had to go through formal classes to become a
    "sandwich artist," which is what they called their employees back then.

    Of course, the original poster doesn't NEED to take any certification, but
    if he is dealing only with version 1.1 of the .Net framework, I would
    recommend taking the MCAD exams (70-305, 70-306, 70-310) over the MCTS/MCPD.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 11, 2007