    i been told to take the A+ Which will make the MCDST much easier and prepare
    me good..... what do you think????

    Any Advise will appreciated.

    Alberto-Elaria, May 12, 2009

  2. I would recommend that you loook at the objectives/skills being measured for
    each exam and take the one that is easiest for you to pass.
    Once you get that first exam under your belt, the following exams will seem
    to be easier.

    LarryWestMCSD, May 14, 2009

  3. Alberto-Elaria

    Chris Hardy Guest

    Like others have said take the one that is closer to your understanding, I
    took #70-620 and passed with flying colors and I will be taking #70-623 in a
    few weeks and plan to take #70-291. Here's a tip for those looking to take
    any TS exam. Go to www.dreamspark.com and get a free voucher, I don't know
    how long they'll be giving them out. Also Barnse & Noble carries most exam
    prep books or they can order them for you and they should come with a
    practice CD which is very helpful. I missed 10 out of 162 questions for
    70-623 practice test and plan on taking the real exam next month

    Chris Hardy, Jun 15, 2009