    pious thing to collect them."

    Fredrick Locker-Lampson
    (1821-1895)

    John A. Stovall, Mar 16, 2005

  2. MaryL

    Diane Wilson Guest

    I have both the SDDR-91 (USB 2.0) and the SDDR-31 (USB 1.1). The SDDR-91
    consistently has severe problems with the Extreme III 1GB card. The
    SDDR-31 has not yet had any problem with the same card, although the
    number of photos on the card is probably only around 25 or so, at the
    moment.

    SanDisk's help desk doesn't seem to be familiar with the problem.

    Diane

    Diane Wilson, Mar 17, 2005

  3. MaryL

    Nil Einne Guest

    Hmm that's interesting. Is your multi card reader particularly small
    or your CF reader particularly large? Most multi format readers I have
    seen (which isn't many) have 4 holes or so and therefore have quite a
    large width and are quite thick. Maybe about the length of a CD case
    and half the width and about 2 cd cases thick. Whereas the one CF only
    card reader I have seen is perhaps about 1.5 match boxes in length and
    width and perhaps about 1 cd case thick which is logical for a CF card
    reader since you don't really need that much.

    Does suggest size it is a good area to look at though if you care
    about it (i.e. if you need to take it around)

    Nil Einne, Mar 20, 2005