    might prove helpful?

    Many thanks.

    Steve

    SteveH, Jun 25, 2009

  2. SteveH

    Omar Guest

    There is a microsoft book available it comes with rediness review questions,
    very usefull for highlighting your weaker areas, I also found the CBT
    Nuggetts by Todd Logan very usefull, videos that you play on your pc.
    Ipassed 271 last week with 833 & 272 this week with 838. hope this helps

    Omar, Jul 22, 2009

  3. Measure Up is vastly more accurate than other offerings.

    But try to understand the questions, since thats more important than getting
    the questions right. Since Measure Up will not give the exam questions, and
    hence will have different answers, understand WHY the answer is correct.

    All the best.

    G Mail Account, Sep 10, 2009