    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Nothing bad like that... he just humped the goal post was all.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Dave

    kpg Guest

    I heard it was going to be the Los Angeles Saints.

    Yeah. I heard that too. Living in NO I can tell you
    that the owner (Tom Benson) is from here and he will
    most likely keep the Saints in New Orleans no matter what...
    but he is pretty old and looks (and acts) like he died last year.

    Once the kids get a hold of it I'm sure they will move for
    the money.

    kp "a minor league town if there ever was one" g

    When you get to the Pearly Gates be sure to tell
    Saint Peter you're a Saints fan -- He'll say: You've
    suffered enough my son, come on in!

    kpg, Jan 13, 2005
  4. Dave

    Neil Guest

    great another goal post no one wants to go near. that's 2 now...

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  5. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 14, 2005
  7. Dave

    Neil Guest

    not me, must be Ken...besides, I'm so pale that could possibly be me...

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  8. Dave

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    My blackness prevents me from answering that.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 14, 2005
  9. I believe No 27 is Neil or Ken, not sure though!
    i seem to have missed that observation while making my assumption :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  10. Dave

    Neil Guest

    my whiteness prevents me from....well, everything...

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005