which books for 70-270

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Dave, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004

  2. http://tinyurl.com/6bqud
    i guess that's why it's had zero bids.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Dave

    Neil Guest

    http://tinypic.com/pbzpv

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Dave

    Neil Guest

    DANGIT!!!!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134851015

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  5. Dave

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Dave

    Neil Guest

    look I gave you what you asked for...be more exact next time. If you want a
    starship ask for a starship, not a scooter with phasers

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  7. Dave

    JOHNNY Guest

    losers!!!!!

    JOHNNY, Dec 7, 2004
  8. Dave

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JOHNNY climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Hah! Just remember who's got the Decoder Ring.

    JaR
    Smug Thug

    JaR, Dec 7, 2004
  9. Dave

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In

    Kline, these are all really old threads that keep getting replied to. I was
    making fun of the OP (of the first old thread....) because he replied to a
    post dated 11/16/2004. Oh damn...in checking that date, I realized that you
    posted from the future! You *do* get the joke! I M Wee Todd Did. I M Sofa
    King Wee Todd Did.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2005
  10. Dave

    Neil Guest

    great, now I'll be stuck with this jem at the top of the list for the
    next 10 years...

    Neil, Jan 13, 2005
  11. Dave

    kpg Guest

    please send superbowl results for next 8 years
    thanks

    kpg, Jan 13, 2005
  12. Dave

    JaR Guest

    Not quite that long...

    JaR, Jan 13, 2005
  13. Dave

    Neil Guest

    long enough...

    "1: Still no sign of land. How long is it?
    2: That's a rather personal question, sir. (low voices)
    1: You stupid git. I meant how long has it been in the lifeboat? You've
    destroyed the atmosphere now.
    2: I'm sorry.
    1: Shut up. Start again. "

    Neil, Jan 13, 2005
  14. great, now I'll be stuck with this jem at the top of the list for the
    picky, picky

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2005
  15. 2005 Pittsburg Steelers
    2006 Jacksonville Jaguars
    2007 Philadelphia Eagles
    2008 Tennessee Titans
    2009 Denver Broncos
    2010 New York Jets
    2011 Tampa Bay Bucs
    2012 San Diego MCNGP'ers

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 13, 2005
  16. Dave

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    OORAH!!!

    JaR, Jan 13, 2005
  17. Dave

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    iffy piffy.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2005
  18. Dave

    Jtyc Guest

    2012 Los Angeles MCNGP'ers of Anaheim

    I heard it was going to be the Los Angeles Saints.

    Jtyc, Jan 13, 2005
  19. Dave

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    No clue. I was referring to the Anaheim Angels (baseball). They recently
    changed their name to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Of course, they
    made the change to appeal to both LA and Anaheim, hopefully to increase
    revenue. Whatever. It sounds stupid and I'm going to call them the Angels,
    because I don't give a flying fukc what their real name is. Art Moreno, the
    owner, is a big, dumb stupidhead.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2005
  20. Dave

    Jtyc Guest

    changed their name to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Of course, they

    In Spanish: The the angels angles of Anaheim.

    Has a nice ring to it.

    Jtyc, Jan 13, 2005