    70-218 test?
    Is any good practice CD questions ?
    thanks

    Dan, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Dan

    anonymous Guest

    anonymous, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Dan

    Mike T. Guest

    The book you're looking for is on the second shelf from the top, about ninth
    or tenth from the left.

    HTH.

    Mike T., Aug 14, 2004
  4. Dan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Great answer smart-a$$. But where are my socks?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 15, 2004
  5. Dan

    Mike T. Guest

    Last I saw, my dog was playing with them.

    Woof.

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 15, 2004
  6. Dan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Sorry. Wrong answer. Everybody knows they're behind the couch.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 16, 2004
  7. Dan

    Mike T. Guest

    It depends. Was it a single sock, or the pair? If it was a single, everyone
    knows that it gets sucked into the vortex, never to be seen again.

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 16, 2004
  8. Dan

    catwalker63 Guest

    Who cares where his socks are?!! Where the fsck are my
    keys????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 16, 2004
  9. Dan

    Netwerkz Guest

    Still in the front door lock where you always
    leave them (so you won't lose them), remember?

    Netwerkz, Aug 16, 2004
  10. Dan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    If you had bothered to raed my post you would have seen that I was referring
    to my socks, as in pair. You also would have seen my sig and would have
    Googled the approiate terms by now and would know what I was referring to.
    Although, it is true that if it were only one sock, that vortex known as the
    dryer would obviously be to blame.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004
  11. Dan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Who cares about your keys? Where the fcuk is my beer!?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004
  12. Dan

    Charles Guest

    Books, humm, do you have any working experience? Think I
    had almost a year experience when I took both of them and
    passed both in 2002. It would have been better if I had a
    better grasp of routing then, but I made it. 70-218 was
    challenging ;-) I'd probably go with any Sybex book
    (very easy to read). I'm trying to remember what the book
    name was, only read a chapter of it before the exam, don't
    have it here at work. Sorry.

    Charles, Sep 1, 2004