    Is there any other program out there which would be able to do this job?
    TMPGEnc gave me so far nothing than headaches.

    Thanks for any help.

    Gerry Hartfield, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Gerry Hartfield

    funprice Guest

    Try VirtualDubMod with Ympeg please. (google if needed)

    funprice, Apr 8, 2004

  3. AviSynth

    Arminio Grgic, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Gerry Hartfield

    Mark W Guest

    AVIsynth is OK but if the OP had trouble with TMPGenc, he may find AVIsynth
    a big headache!!

    I'd say persevere with TMPGenc, the clip settings have always worked for me.

    Mark W, Apr 9, 2004
  5. For me too, but the darn TMPGEnc always gives me the Read Error.
    Very annoying.

    Thanks anyway.
    Still looking for an alternative...

    Gerry Hartfield, Apr 9, 2004