    Thanks in advance,

    Mike

    |/|ike, Apr 28, 2004

  2. |/|ike

    Matt Hawley Guest

    Hi Mike,

    Speaking from experience, the MS Press books touch the subjects, but not enough to make an impression on you. They also do not go as in-depth as what the test does. I would recommend picking up the QUE books for these subjects, as they provided me with the appropriate amount of information.

    Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
    http://www.eworldui.net

    Hey all,

    I've got the MS press training guide for 70-305 and I
    was wondering if its going to be enough preperation for
    the exam. I've heard alot of people throw Gunderloy's
    (Que) Name around saying its a good book.

    My question is would it be worth it to get the other
    book? Or does the MS Press book provide the correct
    material covered in the exam?

    Thanks in advance,

    Mike

    Matt Hawley, Apr 28, 2004

  3. |/|ike

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Matt.

    I guess I'll just have to go through another 500pg
    book... :)

    Guest, Apr 28, 2004
  4. |/|ike

    Guest Guest